Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun Pictures

I thought I'd post some fun pictures of my boys (I may have gotten a little carried away!):

Here's Ryan & Ben with Keith when they came to visit. Aren't they so cute?! I especially love that Keith has pants but no shirt and my boys have shirts but no pants. It's just funny to me!

This is Ryan on his new snowboard. Yeah, his. My 2-yr old actually won a snowboard from a local grocery store Easter promotion. I was pretty shocked. Paul won a bag of candy and Ben got a bag of chips. I wasn't there. Doesn't Ryan look pretty experienced already?! We didn't tell him what to do, he just plopped it down, got on it himself, and started "snowboarding!"


Way back in January and out of the blue Ryan started asking Daddy if they could go fishing (which was pretty surprising since they hadn't gone since August or September of the previous year. We didn't even realize his little memory was already working that well!) Of course it was too cold to go back then but the first chance they got after it warmed up a little, Daddy took Ryan fishing! Ryan was SO excited! He was even more excited when they actually caught one. A pretty good-sized one at that! After their adventure Ryan was pretty tuckered out and fell asleep on the way home.



These were taken on another fishing trip shortly after Daddy & Ryan's first. This time we all went. Check out the look! And then the eye. You can't see it too well because the picture is smaller but Ben totally biffed it and hurt himself right above his right eye. It's true folks, he takes after his mother in more ways than one!

Ben was starting to get tired of hanging out down by the river, mostly because I wouldn't let him go swimming, and he was making me nervous so we went back to the car to wait for Daddy & Ryan to finish. Ben loves cars! It's funny to drive into a parking lot with him because there are so many "Cars!!" //Another thing of note in these photos is his hat. I love his little backwards hat. Ben always puts his hat on backwards. If I try to turn it around, he'll change it back. On the flipside, Ryan hates wearing his hat backwards and always makes sure his is on properly! Just more evidence of how different my boys can be.

And here's another of my little angel, Ben. He got to the top of the stairs and I guess he just decided he couldn't make it any further so he fell asleep right there!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The pictures are so fun! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love LOVE the pictures!