Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ryan's Handywork.....AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

WOW! I am so frustrated by this kid sometimes I don't know what to do!! This morning while I was in the kitchen I heard a large crashing noise coming out of my room. Then I heard Ben crying. So I ran to my room to see what was going on......


Fortunately neither of the boys were hurt but they could have been!! I don't even know how to discipline him well enough for him to understand!! I put him in his room and went back there 3 minutes later and he was already climbing on his dresser trying to get into the frog tank!!! Putting him in the time-out chair makes him mad but he still turns around and does the same thing over again!! I don't know what to do that he would dislike enough to not want to try something like this again! What do I DO??!!! The terrifying 3's have begun......

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

I'm having the same problem. Dylan rarely gets in trouble, but when he does, he doesn't REALLY care. Oh sure, he'll put on a good show with tears and all, but the second he thinks I'm not looking he goes and does it again. I've tried timeouts, being locked in his room, spankings, taking away toys. Nothing seems to work!