Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Fun Thanksgiving!

So I watched a segment last week on Studio 5 on KSL and they had some really cute, really fun ideas that are pretty inexpensive so I thought I might try a few of them for ThanksgiVing this year with the kids. I think the kids will really like them!

Paul's cousin Jennifer and her kids, Breanna and Payton, are staying with us for the week and that's been a lot of fun too! The kids all get along really well and our boys are having a blast having extra friends all week. It's been a lot of fun talking to Jen! She's great! AND we have dinner lined up for every night this week! Thanks, Mom!!

I don't know why but I am just so much more excited about the holidays this year than in years past! Getting to visit family and watching my kids playing with their cousins. And I like the idea of adding little fun crafts for the kids that could become great traditions!

Thanksgiving first...Christmas NEXT!

No comments: