Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Christa had her baby!! Of the four babies being born these past and next few weeks, Christa's was the only one that we didn't know the sex of. And the verdict is in: it's a GIRL!

Alexandra Bailey West

was born just after 10am yesterday morning, weighing 6 lbs, 13 oz and reaching 20 inches long! Christa had a successful VBAC, YAY!! And from what I hear, mother and baby are doing well. I still don't have pictures yet but I'll post one as soon as I do!

Tally so far: 1 nephew 11/6/08, 1 niece 11/16/08
Still to come: 2 nieces (unless doctors are wrong but I really doubt that), 12/12/08?? and 12/15/08!

1 comment:

Mandie Flood said...

WOW. Every one is growing up so....up.
I mean every one is progressing in life. Way cool.
YOu need more pictures of you and you family on there.
I loved the halloween costumes.
Love mandie